cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing the Very Old Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The user wants to close one sales order of 2005 manually in SAP. Please help me. reason of rejection is greyed and delivery block is also greyed. Only Billing block is open.

Can I put Billing Block so that the Sales Order will be closed.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Jans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Jans,

First for the sales order , material

in T CODE : CO06

Remove the confirmed quantity, By doing this even if sales order is present it will not have effect in

Stock

and Credit Value you can check in FD32 (Sales Value will be same).

Now if you dont want saales order Number itself

GO to VA02

Order reason : H08 Foreclosure of Sales order.

For the similar requirement we created a company specific order reason.

Regards,

Mani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have undelivered quantity in the open sales order you can put the undelivered quantity in a new line item and assign a reason of rejection to this line item and close the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The question I have for you is what type of information needs to be retained? Is the delivery PGI'd, meaning there is a inventory accounting transaction. Is this order or delivery realated billing? When we have these situations, which we have in the past, we would normally back the delivery out and reject the line items on the order. The reason why they are not open is becuase you have subsequent transactions against the order. You could block the invoice, but it will not complete the process and it will always show on the blocked order report. Best bet, back it out the order if the client / or your company does not need the information or if there is no accounting impact. These are some things that need be thought out before you close this. Given that it is 2005, the information should not be relevant anymore at this point becuase the books are already closed.