cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple delivery to one invoice - combination criteria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to create an invoice based on 2 delivery documents. However it is still being split into 2 invoices. After running the split analysis, these are the results:

Combination criteria in the bi: 00310109020000043 00310109020000044

The values in the combination criteria (9020000043 and 9020000044) are the delivery numbers. This does not make sense to me since the whole purpose of this process is to combine 2 different deliveries. Am I missing something here?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.....

Those deliveries you want to create a single billing document should have the same criteria like,

1. Payer

2. Payment Terms

3. Incoterms

4. Destination country

5. Billing date

6. Actual Goods issue date

7. Foreign trade data

8. Billing doc type

9. Shipping conditions

10 Account assignmment group of customer/material

11. Exchange rate

12. Billing relevance field in the item category

will be combined into one Billing document automatically and this is controlled by the copy control .

Goto T.Code VTFL choose your delivery type and your billing type,goto header and in that at item level for the field VBRK/VBRP maintain the values as 001/007.

In VF01 you have to input those deliveries and execute then those will be combined into a single billing document.Or you can do that in VF04 also.

Check this thread:-

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard SAP system, the split would take place if there exists a deviation at certain document level. The most common reason for this is :

1) Partners : Check if the ship to party has been changed in the delivery. In case its the same check for the ADRNR for the SHIP to PArties in both the deliveries. It could so happen that the in delivery there may be a change in the address made my the user.

2) Inco terms

3) Payment terms

4) Difference in the foreign trade data .

Regards,

Kanwar

In case helpful.. pls do the needful.

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I suppose that in transaction VTFL, at item level, you are using the Data VBRK/VBRP routine 003.

This routine fills the header field VBRK-ZUKRI with the delivery number (and other data), causing split.

Please try to set another routine, for example 001 filling VBRK-ZUKRI in a way not causing the split.

Best regards,

Ivano.

P.S the field VBRK-ZUKRI is designed to leave the customer the possibility to set additional split criteria.

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Billing split is due to different reasons as answere by others to your question. But most frequently we will have the split because of payment terms. we can have different payment terms at header and item level in the order because of this invoice split will occur. Check the following to analyse the reason further

Go to header billing document tab of the orders corresponding to the deliveries 9020000043 and 9020000044; and compare the payment term of the header with the payment term present at each line of the corresponding order (Billing tab of line item).

I am sure that some where payment term of item is different from header.

Check if this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the copy control settings in VTFL from delivery to Billing.

At item we have the field Data VBRK/VBRP = "001"

This requirement is delivered as a sample to show how the user can fill field 'ZUKRI' with those fields that should be used as determination criteria for splitting in billing.

The system checks that certain billing document item fields in the source document meet the right conditions. If they do, the system copies them into the target document.

Regards,

Saju.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this the only message in the split criteria or is there anything else .

The basic reasons could be different

1. Payment Terms

2. Incoterms

3. Foreign Trade Data

4. Partners

5. Currency

Check for these and also if there is any exit simulating this split.