cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy "HALB" results into a "FERT" Inspection Lot - Erro message QC090

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM consultants,

We have a client who needs to print the results of characteristics on the inspection lot in the certificate for a fert, copying the results entered in the HALB batch control used in the production of fert.

In the normal process when the FERT was created with the same batch of HALB we can printing the caracteristics, but when we have a HALB that have a different batch number from the FERT the printing of certificated does not work and the system presents the message QC090.

In this scenario we have a detail. The HALB was manufactured in plant 0050 and transfered for a plant 0051 to be used in the manufacturer of FERT.

In this scenario we need to printing a FERT certificate in plant 0051, searching for HALB cacateristics in plant 0050 with diferent batch number. Is it possible ?

Already checked all master data settings, but we not have discovered the cause of this message QC090.

Does anyone have any idea why this error has been happening?

Tks

Giba

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you maintaining the values in the batch characteristics or in the inspection lot?

I suspect your problem is you are trying to retrieve the HALB results from an inspeciton lot.

I would check into how the HALB batch was created in the original plant. Have you run the batch where used list to see if the HALB batch appears in the batch where used list? Sometimes if a batch is created via a manual process like an MSC1n and the stock is just placed in it via a straight material movement, that batch will not be seen in the production chain and no inspection lot will be found.

If the HALB's inspection lot is not in the batch where used list, you won't be able to retrive results for it.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear FF, HALB material was created by a simply production order using mvt type 101, have generated all master batch data in MSC2N, if we consulted this batch in stock or in other standard report all data can be seen as well the data in inspection lote.

We started an abap analises and we found a perform precursors_explode_with_filter in program LQC02F03 that makes an explosion/search results of caracteristic for halb batch. After this performe the data for the batch are not found and the system shows erro QC090.

I think that this perform can have some problem. I'm looking for in help sap an note about this scenario.

Anyway, if you have further information, please post it.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error has to be because of wrong input in " data origin of the characteristic in the certificate profile".

"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

I will check the master data in certifacated profile again.

Tks

Giba

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You didn't answer the question.

Does the batch and inspection lot of the HALB appear in the batch-where used list (top down analysis) of the FERT batch?

If it doesn't, figure out why and you'll solve the problem. If it's not in that analysis, you can't use it to get results for the COA via the production chain.

If it does show up, then explore the ABAP as you are doing and data origin as Sujit suggested.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm sorry FF per note have answered your question !!

I checked batch used list and you are sure. The halb batch exist, but the inspection lot does not.

The curiou in this case is that we have other FERT, using a HALB but in this case they are have the same batch, in batch used list we have the same information. The batch number for halb exist and the inspection lot does not, but if I print the certificate for this data, the caracteristics of values are found and printed in certificated.

So, I lost the reference if the btach used list is right or wrong !!

For two diferent case fert and halb using the same batch or fert and halb using diferent batchs, the batch used list does not show us the inspection lote, but if we print the certificated for the first case fert and halb using the same batch the process works.

Tks for help with this topic, but we will send this case for sap in a OSS.

After SAP answer the OSS I post the conclusion.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you batch managed at the material level or plant level?

If you look at the batch record for the HALB, do both types, (one with same batch# as Fert, one with different batch# as Fert), have all their batch chracteristic values in the batch record? Or by any chance is one of them missing values?

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FF

We managed batch in material level.

In both of case we can to see all caracteristics values.

Our abap together the sap consultante have discovered an user exit that calls a funciton "EXIT_SAPLCHVW_001" this function has inteligence to search data about inspections lote and caracteristic values using the same bath in a diferente plant. We are thinking to adapt this function for make some tests.

As a workaroun we implemented the processo to copy the results of last inspection lot an caracteristic results. So we enter the new caracteristic results searching the result of lot inspection in another plant. It's work, but the users don't like it. Probably we will implement an user exit.

Tks for all.

Giba

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What I should have asked you earlier and what is not clear to me from the postings is what are you using for "origin of results" in the COA profile?

Are you getting them via the production chain? Or are you getting them from the batch record?

FF