cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call on delivery related and order related billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have a sales order with Service item and also a finished item, here service item is order relevant billing and materiel is delivery related items.

But my call is, to do combined billing for both service and material. When going to vf01 it should be automatically pick both

service item and material item.

Regards

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I am not sure if there is a standard way by which you would be able to create single invoice with reference to both Sales order and Delivery, Lets wait for other experts comments.

am not sure which phase of the project you are in, Another way can be,

1. Make Service items also relevant for delivery but not relevant for goods movement.

2. So you can have single deliver with both tangible and service items and so single invoice.

Thank you

Kris

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon, I am learning a lot using your book Mastering SQL Queries for SAB B1. Thanks

I have a question; regarding closing a delivery using a mouse right click.

When you close a delivery using a mouse right click (the original intention was to void or return the items to the inventory), how you reverse that mistake and where the items are in the system?

I ran an Inventory Item Audit and the merchandize was no returned to stock.

Thanks in advance for you help, Bart

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is very much possible in SAP Standard. There are two ways to do it:

1. T-Code: VF01 - Enter the Order Number & Delivery Number, select both items & execute, system will combine necessary items from Order & Delivery into Single Billing Document.

2. T-Code: VF04 - Here Enter necessary details & select check boxes - Order-Related & Delivery Related & system will do the needful.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want this consistently then make the service item category relevant for delivery but not for schedule lines and it'll go together with fert item.

Regards,

Raghu.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VF04, activate delivery related and order related, create one invoice for both itemsl