Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down Payment processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I did the following steps:

1. Sales order - ZOR with net value of 1500.00 with material Item cat - TAO- Milestone-Bill.Plan. In header data billing plan tab , i have maintained Rs 500 as down payment , for billing doc type - FAZ with Rule in billing plan/invoice plan "05" and Date description"0009-Down payment".

In 2nd line i have maintained values for ZF2 customer invoice with Rule in billing plan/invoice plan "05" and Date description"0008-Closing Invoice" and fpr value RS1000.00

2. I have created FAZ invoice for Rs 500 .

3. I have created delivery and completed PGI for the same

4. I tried to create ZF2 customer invoice , the invoice is not being created because it says its not relevant for biling

5. I am not using condition type AZWR.

Note : I have not changed any configuration settings and am using the same SAP settings .

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you remove the billing block for the item 2? You need to remove the billing block in the billing plan before creating the billing document.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Come on man ........i think after doing all the config I know when to remove the billing block........

Its saying the F2 is not relevant for billing because its updating the status in to C and automatically creating the billing doc F2 with 0 net value.

Edited by: Saad Siddiqi on Aug 16, 2011 8:43 PM

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Aug 17, 2011 8:36 PM Please AVOID commenting like this when somebody is trying to help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This might be the copy control problem and can you manually select the billing type ZF2 from the biiling types in VF01 screen

Thanks and Regards

Sri

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I will suggest to maintain the Billing Plan Tab at Item Level, by assigning the Billing Plan at Item Level.

Regards,

Amitesh Anand