cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash Island: get Data from the Dashboard back to Web Dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I try to build an application, where I have got an Xcelsius-Dashboard embedded via Flex Wrapper as a swf in Flash Islands into Web Dynpro Java. When i type an value in an inputfield, the value will be displayed in my Dashboard. When I embedded the Web Dynpro Component in Visual Composer, I can change my Dashboard (i.e. by a slider) and got the new, changed value in an text-view.

I just wanted to know, if there is a way, where I don't need the VC, so when I change my Slider in my Dashboard in WD, the new value of my Slider should be displayed in WD directly.

Does anybody now?

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Bonita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

See this [tutorial|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/d08f67dc-2b08-2d10-9f90-fec1c9340675].

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your fast reply.

I found that documentation before, but my Slider is embedded in an Xcelsius-Dashboard. I tried to get the event-handling working, but only in VC, and not in Web Dynpro4J.

I use the GenericXcelsiusWrapper.swf as Wrapper for the Xcelsius Dashboard, and I can write data in the Flash Island and display it, but after a change in WD the changed value will not be displayed in the TextView.

Do I have to handle an GAC-Event-Property, and if yes, which name should I use?

Hope, anyone has experience with that or has a document, because I didn't find any, and can help.

Best regards,

Bonita

Answers (0)