Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA problem - Session is ignored due to unknown type EWALERT SolMan

former_member325638
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have newly defined early watch report for few systems and report is getting generated successfully in solution manager system for all except one system. The RFCs from solman to satellite system and vice versa are working fine; both connection and authorization tests are successful. SDCCN is active and refresh session job is also running. In job log; there are no errors; but when we check in task log in SDCCN; there is one warning "Session is ignored due to unknown type EWALERT SolMan"

Could you please advise how to resolve this error and generate EWA report for missing SCM system. Solution manager is on EHP1 basis package level 6 and the satellite system is SCM system SCM 7.0.

I have tried deleting all sessions in satellite system and recreated; but no help.

Thanks,

Varun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nirmal_konchada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Seems to be a problem with RFCs. Please check them properly.

If you still end up with error then please delete and replace them as described in note 727998 and then check if the problem remains.Execute the procedures of note 727998 in both systems.

Regards,

Nirmal.K

former_member325638
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nirmal,

Checked; all RFCs are working fine. Both connection and authorization tests are successful.

Also tried to delete and recreate as per note defined. But no help.

Regards,

Varun

former_member325638
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Just for information; this probelm is occuring in one system in which ST-A/PI was recently applied before configuring EWA and was missing earlier.

We recently applied 01N_700ECC level of ST-A/PI patch level 0. And if I run rtcctool now; it is completely green.

Tried deleting whole configuration and redefine; still getting same error in task log of SDCCN "> Session is ignored due to unknown type EWALERT SolMan"

Thanks,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Perhaps you could try a Service definitions refresh from SDCCN.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you do a "Self Diagnosis" test to find out what error it gives and what is missing.

Thanks.

former_member325638
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

I have run the self diagm=nosis test but it does not give any error

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Strange that you have applied the note 727998 and still the error persists.

I would say let's re-check the note 727998 and try to re-implement it. In satellite system, sdccn rfc to the solman should be the 'Master'. In solman, the service definition rfc should be sdcc_oss. I hope all RFC connections are already working fine.

Also go through the Note 216952 - Service Data Control Center (SDCC) - FAQ

Thanks

Answers (0)