cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting on PRRW does not fill APPEND STRUCTURE in BKPF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

The Process is the Posting Run Management (T: PRRW) on FI-TV (Business Travel).

Iu2019m trying to fill the field SNAME of append structure BKPF_USFED of table BKPF using a Substitution (T: GGB1) [Financial Accounting -> Document header] to fill this field.

When I run a common posting using the FBu2019s transactions like FB50/FB60/FB70 everything works fine.

But when I try to run the PRRW transaction to make a posting, the program does not fill a append field, only the fields of the original table like BKTXT (Document Header Text).

What can I do to make it works?

Thanks!

Davi Ribeiro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I am not wrong, in the pre-requisites in GBB1, it might be mentioned as Transaction codes = FB50, FB60 & FB70. Because of which the Substitution works for those transactions.

Please try with the following changes in the pre-requisites:

1. Add Transaction Code PRRW or/and,

2. Add Document Type (BKPF-BLART) for FI postings (normally AB) arising from Travel Module.

It should work with this.

Regards,

Kiron Kumar T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear KironKumar,

The substitution works fine but it does not fill the APPEND FIELDS of BKPF table.

Thanks for your help but it don´t solve this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note that as per Standard SAP settings, you cannot bring the values of Substitution into the Append fields (other than BKTXT).

Subsitution works due to Standard Structures VIRE_ACCHD_CUT and VIRE_ACCIT_CUT. You are able to get values in BKTXT because this Field is available in the Structure VIRE_ACCHD_CUT.

You will be able to get the values only if the changes are done as per SAP Note Number:588295.

Regards,

Kiron Kumar T.