cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISR -Adobe forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Is it posible for the initiator/processor of a form to save the data entered in the form, without submitting and later come back and submit. if so.. is there any existing functionality or do we have to provide seperate the business logic for it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See, I dont think this might be feasible. Bcos, the Standard <b>IsrForm</b> Application doesnt provide such functionality.

Regards,

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sekhar,

Can it be done by implementing the bussiness logic in the corresponding BAdi and including the unsubmitted forms in the Status Overview iview (of the initiatior).

i believe this may be of too much complexity- wat do u say.

Kindly sugesst. I appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance

Anto

Message was edited by: antony john isacc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didnt try this till now...

But may be, you can achieve this by Scripting...Check for any SCRIPT EVENT that gets triggered before the Adobe form gets closed or something like that. And trigger a BADI Event.

In the BADI on this event, persist the data into temporary table. And on load of the same form by the same employee next time,make sure that you load data from this table. And make sure that you delete this entry from this ZTable when you the SUBMIT Button is pressed.

Dont know if this really works out. But this is my idea.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

Thank you very much for your suggestion, kindly detail it, if you can, on how to call a BAdi from a script (Formcalc preferred) or any documents to guide. There is an option of calling BAdi from the script through the "click" event of a button, but i dont need a button to be displayed in a form.

Eventhough, i feel, the button can be made hidden in the display miode, it would be great if we have more simple solutions.

please send me any docs regarding the scripting events provided in the designer.

I appreciate more suggestions from all gurus

Thanks in advance,

Anto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antony,

The script for Button triggering a BADI event is given below...

Action : mouseDown Event - FormCalc Script

$record.CONTROL_PARAM.ISR_EVENT = "EVENTNAME"

Action : Click Event - JavaScript

app.eval("event.target.SAPSubmit();");

And in the QISR BADI Implementation, please include you coding in SCENARIO_PROCESS_USER_COMMAND with...

<i>if USER_COMMAND = 'EVENTNAME'.

• Insert the data from SPECIAL_DATA internal table to

• your Temporary ZTABLE

endif.</i>

I hope this should help you.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

Thank you very much for your reply, this was the functionality, which i was referring to about the button.

I hope a bit more simplistic approach exists

Regards,

Anto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I want to pass any data from form to the Badi when a user clicks on a button. How could I achieve this.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Well, whatever data that is filled in the form's fields, you can access them through <b>SPECIAL_DATA</b> internal table of that BADI. Please check the method interface for the list of available method parameters.

Regards,

Answers (0)