cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Material not displayed in billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have a Sales order with a normal material and Service material and this is a usual practice we always do but this new order, while creating the billing document, i only got the normal material without getting the service material even though it's there in the delivery note and the PGI is done.

Please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Kapil and Madhurao,

Thank you for your help and quick response.

I followed your instaructions and found that the option "Relevant for Order-related billing - - Status acc. to order Qty" "B" is already maintained.

Also, i have to mention that this is not the first time we use this service material in our orders and we weren't facing any problem. This is the first time we face such issue.

so please let me know if there's any other option to check.

Thank you

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Linda,

Check as Kapil Told.That will work for you.

Regards,

Madhu.

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Service material will follow order related billing. Try creating invoice using sales order number. Normal material would follow delivery related billing. So, if you copy delivery and create invoice only that material will flow.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the service material having billing relevance as order related or delivery related billing then material will flow to invoice,check service material item category and go to VOV7 and maintain billing relevance

Kapil