Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RETURN DELIVERY AND MD04

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dears

I created a return delivery from quality notification and material was taken from block stock(stock type is S)

and delivery created

but in MD04 it consume from stock

for example

i have a qty 100 pcs in unrestricted

and i created a return delivery for 10 pcs

Available qty in MD04 is showing as 90

we are taken this material from block stock so as per logic it should not effect in available qty in MD04

pls tell me why system respond on this way...

May i missed any setting any were

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

MD04 does not consider Blocked stock for MRP. Hence, it took Unrestricted stock and debited the quantity which you created as a return stock. Which t-code you used to create the return stock ? Pl. check Regards, KrishnaM

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

i created a return delivery from quality notification's action box

and material is from block stock

Faisal

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

One of the probable reasons that I think is, you might have included delivery quantity for availability check. You are might be including blocked stock also there.

Can you please verify this in transaction code OVZ9? Select appropriate availability check and checking rule and click on detail view. Include deliveries options must have been ticked there.

As a result of this, if your unrestricted stock is 80 and block stock is 20, system displays 100 as available quantity in MD04. After creation of return delivery or consumption of 20 quantity from block stock system will display 80 in MD04.

So according to me MD04 quantity is sum of unrestricted and block stock. However you can modify this equation by carrying out appropriate changes in OVZ9.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Definition of availability stock can be changed for plant in customization. Check whether block stock is included for the plant you work on. Go to SPRO -> Production -> MRP -> Planning -> MRP Calculation -> Stocks -> Define Available Stock. Uncheck indicator for block stock.

Regards.