Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RECORDING THE RESULT

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dears

i was created the production order for 10 qty and i need to record the result for each and every 10 qty seperatly

but there will be only one production order for 10 qty

my material was activated with inspection type 04 and inspection plan was also created

but i am not able to record result 10 1qty seperatly

pls tell me how we can achive this in details

Thanks in advace

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

either confirm 1 qty every time.this will create 10 inspection lots for 04( depending upon inspection control in QM view)

or

Confirm allqty which will create a lot of 10 qty ,then use single result recording for individual result keeping 100% sample size.

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

i created a MIC with single result recording but still i can record the result for a signle value only

Other than MIC any other setting

Faisal

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It can depend on the sampling procedure you selected. You also need to create new orders for testing.

Another option is to use inspection points and create a new inspeciton point for each item as you inspect them.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do not use sampling procedure against any char.If task list is assigned the sample size will automatically becomes 100% .

If sample size is 100% and you are doing single result recording then you will able to enter the 100% results individually !!

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks i done it

How can i get a report with all details of recording the result

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check bapi

BAPI_INSPOPER_GETDETAIL

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You wanted to inspect 1 pc at a time. Hence, you need to confirm 1 pc for 10 times so that, the system will create 10 inspection lots for which you can record results. But, why don't you make confirmation for 10 and record results individually with 100% sampling ? Regards, KrishnaM