Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Profile for VA02

former_member312550
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our requirement is :

While creating Sales Order, it should be automatically Delivery Blocked. I have manged it, in tcode VOV8 for Sales Order Type.

Now, the problem is, th person(say, USER1) who is creating the sales order should not change the delivery block in VA02, even if he has authorization to VA02.

Also, the second person(say, USER2) should only change the delivery block so that they will be able to proceed to delivery.

I know by activating the status profile, we can do it. I tried to do it. But I am not sure how to assign the Change SalesOrder(VA02) to status REL. I found only two object types

1.Sales Order Header

2. Sales order item.

Which one to pick? I have seen the similar requirement in some post. But did n't get the distnict answer. Please Explain

I have create the following in BS02.

10 CRTD Create SO 10 30 1 1

20 REL Release SO 20 30 1 1

Regards,

Rosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this link for Status Profile :

[Status Profile|http://www.magnatraining.com/sap-status-profile/]

Thanks and regards,

Amitesh Anand

former_member312550
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amitesh,

I have already checked this link. But here also i could not see the profile for VA02 (Change Sales Order).

Regards,

Rosh

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You will have to use the Authorisation Object in User Status.

Go to T-Code BS52 and Create Authorisation Keys for your Authorisation Profiles. If you want you can create one Authorisation Key and use it for all the three Profiles or if you want you may create three different Authorisation Keys. Now assign these Authorisation Keys to the Authorisation Profile in BS02.

Now you will have to assign the Authorisation Object (B_USERSTAT) to All the Users in SU01 (Take the help of Basis Consultant, if you have not worked on Authorisation). And in this authorization object on the basis of Authorisation Key which we have created in BS52, you can give or restrict the authorization to concerned Users.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Thanks and regards,

Amitesh Anand

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly Check the following and based on that do the necessary change based on your requirement

Regards,

Prasanna

former_member312550
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Thank you for the link you have provided. Here, every step is given in detail. Anyways, I have to check with BASIS team in order to proceed further.

Regards,

Rosh

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Ask him to create role to whom you want to give the approval through T-Code PFCG

Regards,

Prasanna

former_member312550
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you..

Answers (0)