CCTD Insp. characteristics

CALC Sample calculated

RREC Results confirmed

STIC Short-term insp. compl

SPRQ Quantity posting required

SPCO Stock posting complete

STUP Statistics updated

In inspection Lot tab, inspection Lot qty is 4000,

but total quantity posted is 0 and To be posted is also 0.

And in Stock overview, no quantity is there in Quality Inspection stock type

Please tell me how to post full quantity.

Thanks and Regards

Prashant Atri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Check question 5 of SAP note 1970287 - FAQ about the Usage Decision.

Regards,
Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Craig,

I am posting Insp. lot quantities tab of initial lot that got the status as SPCO for your reference,

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prashant,

For the status you provided on the lot, it appears to me that the lot is completed.

According to your posting you have zero stock in QI. According to the statuses you provided in your first post, the stock posting is completed, (SPCO), and the UD is made (UD).

What makes you think you still need to post against this inspection lot? You don't say that you are missing material in unrestrtcited stock.

The inspection lot quantity should not change. It always remains the same, i.e. whatever the initial lot qty was +- any lot qty. corrections. I'm wondering if you are confusing this and thinking that needs to be posted?

The only thing odd about your lot is the "amount posted" being zero. Typically it should equal some value between zero and the lot qty size. What does the sample size value equal on the stock posting screen shown just under the inspection lot quantity? Are they equal? If so, is there any chance one of your characteristics is set up as a destructive test? In that case, the system could think the entire lot was destroyed in testing. Hence zero stock to post, posting complete and no stock in unrestricted.

If you have the stock in unrestricted, then I come back to the question of why do you think you need to post against this inspection lot?

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the status of the inspection lot in QA32 .what you have given is overview of all the status.

It must be either of SPCO or SPRQ

If SPRQ: then further stock posting is possible.

If SPCO then stock posting is completed & can not be further posted.

run T code QVM2 & check possibility of any inconsistencey.

You can also check SAP Note : 48815

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the source of lot creation. is it due to Purchase order or process/production order.

If the lot is 'REL' status but SPCO or SPRQ status is not there, it may be due to lot is created through process/ production order and the status will not get updated until you make confirmation of the process order. Once you confirm the PO, you will get SPRQ status and you can do the UD.

prashantatri
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

In QA32, the status is LTIN STIC SPCO STUP,

In QVM2, the inspection Lot is not coming.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPCO means stock posting is completed that is a reason to be posted qty is 0.

now check the stock posting screen have you put the material in "Scrap" or "sample " or anywhere els that unrestricted.

If so then such stock may not be visible in MMBE.

prashantatri
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

All quantities are 0 in stock posting screen. Quantity posted 0 in all the available places like To Scrap, To sample Usage, ..Return Delivery. To be posted is also 0.

The nspection Lot is from GR for Purchase Order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the purchase order ,is there any account assignment or Item catagory for PO.

and

check table QAMB ,Is there any other document number generated for the inpsepction lot...apart from 101 mvt type

prashantatri
Participant
0 Kudos

I checked.

No account assignment category or Item category in PO.

No other document number generated apart from 101 movement type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then only remained is check SAP Note : 48815