cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing at hierarchy level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

We have a requirement to maintain pricing at customer hierarchy level. Users should be able to maintain pricing condition records for PR00 at hierarchy node level so that the pricing records are automatically copied over to the lower level customers assignments without the need for maintaining for each customer.

We don't want to use the SAP standard condition types HI01 and HI02. How can we achieve this?

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your access sequence (PR02 for condition type PR00), you have to add new tables which you've been using for pricing again, only this time, instead of KUNNR use field HIENR, and map the field HIENR with fields HIENR01, HIENR02, HIENR03, etc in the field catalog. You can use the exclusive indicator as well.

But I recommend you to not change the standart SAP functions, and use a new pricing condition type for this (i.e. ZPRH), add it in your pricing procedure, maintain the same tables you've been using in access sequence PR02 in your new access sequence, and add the hierarchical condition tables to this access sequence as well. After that, assign this access sequence to ZPRH, and head on from that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kivanc

Thank You for your comments.

I have few questions, pls clarify.

1) Condition type Z001 (copied from PR00) has many condition records already maintained. Does changing in the field in pricing table not affect the existing condition records?

2) How to know which field should I map field HIENR (in condition table) to in the field catalog as there are many HIENR's in field catalog.

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1- It does. You have to maintain the same records for your new condition type too, or take PR00 as reference.

2- HIENR01 is the lowest level of your customer hierarchy. So if you have 4 levels in your hierarchy type, HIENR04 is the highest level. The sequence with HIENR01 has to come before the ones with HIENR02, HIENR03 and HIENR04.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kivanc

Thank You for your inputs.

I configured the system to created customer hierarchies. However,when I create a sales order for a customer which is assigned to a hierarchy node (with pricing enabled), system does not determine the price maintained for the hierarchy node.

Could you please tell me what is missing?

In one of the posts I read that it is important to maintain the source of each partner function in the partner procedure, however system does not save the value I entere in the source field? May I know why?

Thanks

Kumar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

create a table with sales org and customer group and assign to access sequence then maintain the condition with t he access sequence.when you maintaining the condition record in VK11 sales org and group the price will applicable to all customers who comes under that group;

coming to your case you can maintain customer groups as per the hierarchy basis,then give them price.

thanks

Vinayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Vinayak for your reply.

But we only want to maintain customer hierarchy and not customer groups.

Requirement is to maintain pricing at hierarchy node which will be applied to all the low level customers.

Also, I created a hierarchy using VDH1N and when a SO is created for the low level customer, I cannot see the hiearchy in the sales order header partners. Am I missing something?

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

To be able to see the nodes in a transaction, you have to include the partner functions relevant to the nodes in the partner determination procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.