cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Make Pricing Report along with Cost Price.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My Client Requirement is to make a Pricng Report which should reflect the Selling Price along with Cost Price.

I have made a Pricing Report in V/LD which fetches all the Selling Price for a Material which has been saved in Workbench Request.

I want the report also to reflect Cost Price in same Report. Can we do the Development in the same report so that it should reflect Cost Price.

Please suggest me if any Report which fetched Selling Price along with Cost Price.

Thanks,

Farhan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Table KONV stores both your PR00 and VPRS. So you can correlate this table with your sale order or billing document (table VBAK or VBRK) by passing the field value KNUMV and develop a zee report.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply.

I need to develop report showiing Basic Price along with Cost Price. KONV Table will not suffice my requirement.

Is there any other way or can we do the development in the Price Report itself as it creates a Workbench Request.

Please guide me.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Please any updates on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Farooq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Anyother way of writng a query or report where I can call Both Price and Cost Price for Material.

Thanks & Regards,

Farooq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farooq,

"I need to develop report showiing Basic Price along with Cost Price. KONV Table will not suffice my requirement."

Can you explain why KONV will not suffice your requirement?

For the KNUMH, condition record no of the document you will be able to find the reqd details in KONV as already suggested.

Regards

Raghu.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You use V/LD to list master data around SD conditions that you can mantain in tables A+++. Unfortunately, VPRS is not stored in this kind of tables, so you cannot create a list with V/LA or V/LB. You have this data in table MBEW.

For further information, please, see these notes

SAP Note 1365939 - VPRS logic and Customizing settings in SD

SAP Note 547570 - FAQ: VPRS in pricing

and related notes

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo