Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple pricing procedure in single sales order

former_member273995
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurrus,

i have come across in a scenarion where i need to have multiple pricing procedures in a single sales order.

Does SAP support this functionality ?

actually i am using a free goods, so for the trade item i want it to be charged at "SALES GL-Code" and for free good item i want it be be charge at "BONUS GL-Code".

can anyone help me out that how can i handle this situation.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please keep different material account assignment groups for trade item and free goods item and configure the relevant G/L in VKOA under material grp / account key combination. There is no need of multiple pricing procedures and its not possible too, as pricing procedure determination is as follows:-

Sales area + Doc pric procedure + Cust pric proc = Proposed pricing procedure

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shadab Ali ,

We can have only one pricing procedure .

But the pricing procedure determined in the sales order can be changed to a different pricing procedure in billing (assigning pricing procedure to billing type)

In your scenario, it is better you use 2 document type (one for trade and one for free )

This way you can trigger two pricing procedure based on the scenario.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, not possible to have multilple pricing procedures to a single document.

For your scenario, the trade item will be charged as lets say PR00, and this will have an account key mapped to GL1

and for the free item, use the discount ctype R100 and map it to another GL--bonus GL and this should help you with your scenario.

Regards,

Raghu.