cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post with clearing - Error Message no. F5100

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Im trying to post with clearing using t-code F-04.

However when I tried to process open item after I input document number, the error appeared:

"The entry ABCD is missing in table T043S

Message no. F5100"

Is there any solution to solve this? I tried to check in OBA3, OBA4, OBA0, and in table T043S. There is an entry already for company code ABCD.

Thanks before for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

atif_farooq
Active Contributor

Hi:

Have you checked in OBA3 that your co code has been maintained there. If yes then check the Gain or loss Limits.Also go to SM30, enter V_T043G and maintain your company code there. Your issue will be resolved.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

Thank you for your response.

I tried to follow your suggestion, but entry for ABCD using tolerance group XXXX is already exist in the table.

If I tried to create new entry for ABCD and leave the tolerance group field blank, somehow I can do post with clearing. Is there any reason why??

Because when I tried to do post with clearing using different company code, example EFGH and tolerance group XXXX, somehow it can work. Company code ABCD is new by the way. So I am thinking, is there any configuration that I havent done?

Thank you.

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

Please check the link

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

I have read the other thread that you forwarded to me.

I still have a question, is there any impact if I maintain 2 tolerance group (1 blank, and 1 tolerance group XXXX) for that company code in OBA3?

Thank you.

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no problem with multiple tolerance groups.

While creating customer/vendor, you have a option to enter tolerance group, according to the tolerance only the particular vendor/customer treated for payment differences and residual payments.

If nothing is maintain for customer/vendor then blank tolerance will be applied.

Rgds

Murali. N

Thank you got it Exactly

0 Kudos

Hi, experts, please follow this one.

Please check OBA3 Define Tolerance Group for vendor.

The Problem was resolved .