Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy Runtime errors in Integration Engines at RWB

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have configured the point to point configuration scenario in our landscape. I have two ABAP systems exchanges data using PI. I have configured both the ABAP systems as Application Systems and Corresponding Integration server as my PI system.

In RWB of PI I can see both these systems as proxy run time under Integration Engines, but are in error status.

Path to the same is Component Monitoring>Components>Integration Engines (here I can my systems as Proxy Runtime BSAB200, Proxy Runtime BSID200).

When run the test got the below error.

Can the SLD be reached? RFC destination LCRSAPRFC does not exist

Does the Integration Engine know the business system?

Are roles in SXMS_CONF_ITEMS and SLD consistent?

Why do we need to create the RFC destination again when we select the related integration server as PI.

Can any one throw some light whey are these errors are occured.

Thanks,

Chinna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please run TCOde SLDCheck in both the system, it will fail in one of the system. The System in which it fails, create RFC Destination LCRSAPRFC and create an entry for SLD in TCODE SLDAPICUST.

Also check in RFC destination of type TCP/IP, SAPSLDAPI destination is there or not. Configure all these parameters as configured in SAP PI system.

After configuring all these, Run SLDCHECK and see if you have any error.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the replies.

Both the RFC destinations (LCRSAPRFC, SAPSLDAPI) not available in neither of the ABAP systems. These destinations exists only in PI system. In PI, these destination are created as TCP/IP and in technical settings this is registered as server program.

Can you please advise in ABAP also this destination should be created similar to that or what parameters will be maintained here.

Thanks,

Chinna

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it is require if you want to pose a Proxy call. Otherwise it's not required.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/ac6de690-0201-0010-54ac-8923089dc...

Regards

Pothana

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created the RFC destination similar to in PI system.

Thanks,

Murthy

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

In both the ABAP Systems you need to do following activities :

1. Create RFC Destination of TCP IP with name LCRSAPRFC with PROGRAM ID same as PI System (Maintained in PI System for this RFC destination)

2. Create RFC Destination of TCP IP with name SAPSLDAPI with PROGRAM ID same as PI System (Maintained in PI System for this RFC destination)

3. Now in SLDAPICUST transaction, Create a new entry which will point to PI Hostname or SLD.

After completing these steps, Run SLDCHECK , output should be all green.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Can the SLD be reached? RFC destination LCRSAPRFC does not exist

Reached to SLD but not to exchange profile.

Does the Integration Engine know the business system?

Yes.

Why do we need to create the RFC destination again when we select the related integration server as PI.

A central SLD scenario involves a central SLD, but not a central exchange profile.

The exchange profile used is always the one on the Integration Server the

application system connects to the exchange profile using the SM59 destination

LCRSAPRFC.

Regards

Pothana

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chinna,

Check if there are business systems are created w.r.t your ABAP systems exist in your PI SLD.

Also check if LCRSAPRFC connectivity test ans SLDCHECK (tcode) if system is healthy or not so that we would be able to guide you accordingly....

Regards,

Naveen