Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading LockingManager....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Howdy.

I'm facing an issue during failover whereby LockingManager is unable to Load the Locking Manager and the java is still in the starting phase.

Do you all know how I can get/generate additional trace from the enque process? Java could not connect to enque due to the locking manager did not load up.

Thanks,

Naren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

cathal_ohare
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the information you need should be in the defaultTrace of the server/dispatcher node, usually errors like this happen due an already locked process on the enqueue server, generally you will need to restart the central services to release all locks if this happens. Another useful trace is the dev_enqsrv of the central services work directory.

Kind regards,

Cathal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all, the HA host in Locking Manager in config tool needs to be set with the HA host and that solved the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try the below steps

1.Configured in /sap/public/icman and /sap/public/icf_info. and started with SAP Transaction SMICM

2.In Transaction RZ11, set the rdisp/j2ee_start parameter to 1.

After creating profile parameter in RZ11.After that restart the server,

Icf_info supplies the web dispatcher with information needed for load balancing.

The web application server receives both ABAP and Java requests. The web dispatcher forwards requests to the web application server or the J2EE server.

A stand-alone Message server is required for each installation. Java installations also require a separate enqueue server.

The stand-alone dispatcher for J2EE, dpj2ee, is activated with profile parameter icm/dpj2ee to TRUE. It doesn't require a database, work process, or a SAP gateway. It starts the ICM and the J2EE Engine and connects to the message server.

Please check and let me know.

Regards,

K.Ramamoorthy