cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Sold-to party in S.O when creating with ref to Quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are creating Sales Orders with reference to Quotation.

The requirement is that the same quotation will be used for different sold-tp parties when creating sales order. Currently the System does not allow to change the Sold-to when creating Sales Order for a different Sold-to with reference to a Sales order (that was created with a different Sold-to).

Please let me know the best possible options so that the sold-to party in the sales order can be changed when creating with reference to Quotation that is created with a different sold-to party.

Regards

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try This.

IMG-SD-SALES-MAINTAIN COPY CONTROL FOR SALES DOC-SALES DOC TO SALES DOC.

Choose the required sales DOCs and change the settings of Coping Requirements to 2

I think this will solve ur issue..

Regards,

boseavi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VTAA, select your quotation type and sale order type and click on blue lens from top left. Now assign routine 002 to Copying requirements and save.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried with this option but still the sold-to in Sales Order is non-editable (greyed out) and i cannot change the sold-to party.

Regards

Venkata Rama Reddy.K

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First go to VA01, give your SoldTo, thereafter click on icon "Create with reference"; by this you can have a different Sold To in sales order than in your quotation.

On the other hand, if you go to VA01, then click on "Create with reference", the SoldTo in the sales order shall remain that in the quotation.