cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 SC Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have recently upgraded to SRM 7.0 from SRM 4.0. We are using customized portal application for the creation of the shopping cart. In SRM 7.0, SAP has removed the BBP_SC_APP_EVENT_DISPATCHER which was used to create the shopping cart. Now SAP has implemented the OOPS concept in SRM 7.0.

I am planning to create custom FM which will use the below standard Web dynpro ABAP classes to create the shopping cart.

1) /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BO_SC_ADV

2) /SAPPSSRM/CL_BADI_WRAPPER

Could you please guide me how implement these classes used for shopping cart creation.

Your expert comments will be appreciated...

Regards,

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use BBP_PD_SC_CREATE to create SC.

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Thank Very Much!

Is the BBP_SC_APP_EVENT_DISPATCHER is obsolete now in SRM 7.0??

Could you please provide a complete alternative solution for this.

All the BADI's that need to be called to create a SC and trigger the WF.

Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes this function is used only in SRM 5.0 and no more valid in SRM 7.0. In fact internally these functions also call BBP_PD_SC_CREATE to create shopping carts.

The following three functions can be called in sequence to create SC:

1. BBP_PD_SC_CREATE

2. BBP_PD_SC_SAVE

3. BBP_PD_SC_COMMIT

While calling BBP_PD_SC_CREATE if you pass I_SAVE = X and if no errors arise during SC creation then the workflow also gets started. Also note that all BADI (DOC_CHECK, DOC_SAVE...) will get called like the same way as they get called when creating online.

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Thank You!

The other approach that I am thinking is...

Can I implement the below standard classes provided by SAP to create shopping cart. SAP has implemented the OOPS concept in SRM 7.0. If in future any enhancement comes than it would easier to implement using the classes.

/SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_MAP_IDENT_SC

/SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BO_SC

/SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BO_SC_ADV

/SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BASE

CL_BADI_FLT_DATA_TRANS_AND_DB

Need your expert advice on this....

Thanks & Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

Of course you can use the class methods to achieve this. These class methods finally call BBP_PROCDOC_CREATE function internally to create a procurement document.

Regards,

Prasanna

Answers (0)