cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Objects Found error during Sender agreement in ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created all objects, activated in IR and refreshed Cache with SXI_Cache.

Created Scenario in ID.

During Sender agreement creation, I gave Sender Service ( Which doesn't have to be in SLD ). Then Iam trying to pick Interface from drop down. Surprisinglt I cant see any object instead it throws error "No Objects Found" .

What should I do to see the Interfaces from Design?. Any suggestion here ?

Iam doing File to File scenario with Business Service.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ST,

In your Sender Service, did you assign the MESSAGE INTERFACE in the Outbound and Inbound Interfaces?

Double Click on the Sender Service and then assign the Outbound and Inbound Interfaces and then when you try to create the Configurations, you will be able to see the interfaces.

Regards,

Bhavesh

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do what Bhavesh sid you will get the interfaces.

For more details refer this URL

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/fe/131eb4ef2fb344abf471c9eac0063a/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Prakash

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

S T,

from what you've said, you're using Business Services and not Business Systems.

Business Services are simpler (in the sense that you don't need to refer them in SLD and all), but the catch is that they don't have some useful stuff that Business Systems have.

One of these is that, for Business Systems, all the interfaces that are in SWCVs which belong to that BSy are automatically considered as valid interfaces for that BSy.

As for Business Services, you have to define all the interfaces that you want in the BSe, one by one. The good news is that you can use the Message Interfaces of any SWCV of Integration Repository, without having to specifically add the SWCV to the BSe (which can be a pain in the @$$ some times...).

To see and/or include message interfaces for a Business Service, just double click on it on Scenario or Objects tabs of Integration Directory.

Regards,

Henrique.

Answers (0)