cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SE01, SE09, SE10 throwing dumps with Syntax error

Former Member
0 Kudos

We were applying some security notes in the SAP ECC6 Ehp1 system however, we forgot to implement a pre-requisite which was an external transport before implementing a note (in dev. we did it right but in test system, we forgot to do the external import first). Due to this, the RDDIMPDP job is getting cancelled every time & we get dumps whenever we use SE01 or SE09 or SE10.

Pre-requisite note : 1497003

Next note : 1582138

Could you please help resolving this issue ?

Thank you !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can de-implement 1582138 and start afresh by applying the changes in the pre-requisite note.

Regards,

Hari Kishan

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try with resetting note implementation in dev system which will generate one transport request. And move this transport request to test system as a result note will be reset in quality system as well.

Then again implement note in dev and transport it to test system after implementing pre-requisite note.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

You're right Sunny !

But even if we do this, I think, even if we try to import using STMS in test system, the RDD* job will again get stuck (cancelled) in this process. What do you say ? Any other alternative to this ?

Thank you for your reply !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you try importing using tp at OS level and check if that works.

It should generally work as it directly invokes R3Trans.

Regards

Vivek

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are right. I think the only option you left with is de-implementing the note manually. I would suggest raise an OSS with SAP as well.

Thanks

Sunny

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you may de-implement note 1582138 directly in test system with opening system(SE06) & client SCC4. after this

you can implement both the notes in correct sequence directly in test system. or

you de-implement both notes in dev, collect changes in transport(discard) and later implement both and move transprt.

thanks

ashish