cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual Stack Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks HELPPPP ME!

I am setting my dual stack system on Solution Manager to generate EWA for ABAP and JAVA. I have already installed the Diagnostics and I stuck at the Java side configuration.

When I go to Managed System Configuration and run the diagnostics the error message is:

No Java Node information exist in one of the JAva system instances.

Make sure that your JAVA System Component information is reported via SLD in SMSY or create the Node information manually

I have alredy tried to add the system manyally on Solution Manger SLD but it wasn't possible because the installed prodution area is locked, in other words, I am not able to choose the product.

the system is PI...

Thank you so much

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The technical system creation in the SLD should not be done manually.

First remove the incorrect technical system entry from the SolMan SLD.

Register the Java instance onto the SolMan SLD using the Visual Admin -> SLD Data Supplier bridge or via the NWA.

The automatic registration of the Java instance onto the SLD ensures proper product version etc assignment.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srikishan

I configured Data Supplier on managed system via NWA and the data from it is not send to Solution Manager...

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure that in VA under SLD Data Supplier configuration , you need to put details of your solution manager system. Then try to send data manually from here and see if it gives you information that data transfer completed successfully. If it works then only your system details will be updated in SLD.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sunny.

I have noticed that the PI system has a SLD already set. It is a SLD Central for PI.

In this case, how could I configure Solution Manager SLD?

Tks a lot

nirmal_konchada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Put the details of your solution manager system there.

Nirmal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Incase you do not want to change the PI SLD settings, create a SLD bridge between PI and SolMan.

All the systems in PI SLD will goto the SolMan SLD as well.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/43/da21ba13660aa5e10000000a1553f6/content.htm

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the case of PI, you have to do couple of things to send the data to Central Solman system.

1. Goto Visual Admin and then to SLD Data Supplier:

In HTTP Settings, give the details of the Solution Manager as SLD and in CIM Settings, give PI systems' details for SLD.

2. Goto SLD page of your PI system and in Data Supplier, Add New SLD and give the details of the Solution Manager system.

By doing this, your PI system would send the Data to the Central Solman system.

Hope the above is useful. Please let me know if the issue is solved.

Regards,

Satish Dhanalakoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Satish Dhanalakoti,

I followed your suggestion and the data are not sent to Solution manager system.

I have already checked the job Landscape_fetch and everything is ok.

Any clue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Satish Dhanalakoti,,

I think that I need to export and import all the data from Central SLD to Solution Manager.

Does anyone know the procedure?

Tks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After creating the SLD bridge, trigger the data transfer from the PI system VA -> SLD Data Supplier bridge.

Also do the same in SolMan system. It usually takes sometime for data transfer after creating the SLD bridge.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

The problem was solved through yours suggestions.

Thank you so much