cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROS Process/system Questions/issues - SRM 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a few questions/issues on ROS (SRM 7/ECC 6.04)

1. The product categories captured during supplier registration in ROS/SUS cleint - are not getting transferred to EBP client during transfer of supplier data

(Is there a conifguration other than product categories that have to be maintained?)

2.During transfer of Supplier from SUS client to EBP cleint, the system is creating Bidder and Supplier Portal.

The systme is not generating temp person/user id for bidder. The temp person creation flag in configuration is checked but there is no XML message.

3. I am able to convert bidder/suuplier portal to Supplier BP but the transfer to backend ECC is not working.

Thank for the help !!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)Where do you expect the product categories to get transferred? I hope you created local product categories in ROS client. These will never get transferred to SRM. The Purchaser in SRM needs to map the supplier to product categories in SRM.

2)Have you configured XI scenario to generate userid/pwd mail?

3)By standard, transfer of supplier to backend is not supported. However you can achieve it by implementing the Supply_base_management scenario in XI.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nikil.

1)Where do you expect the product categories to get transferred? I hope you created local product categories in ROS client. These will never get transferred to SRM. The Purchaser in SRM needs to map the supplier to product categories in SRM.

Since the BP data is transfered from ROS client to EBP Client, business here would like to see the product Categories also coming over. The data provided by new registration is already available in SRM ROS client. Is there a way to transfer the product categories to EBP client from ROS client?

I did not create local product categories - i have replicated it from ECC to both ROS and EBP clients.

I that causing an issue?

2)Have you configured XI scenario to generate userid/pwd mail?

Can you provide more details on this? I will have to check this with XI - perhaps not done..

3)By standard, transfer of supplier to backend is not supported. However you can achieve it by implementing the Supply_base_management scenario in XI.

If this scenario is enabled the transfer of supplier to ECC backend will be enabled. Correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) If you have replicated the product categories from ECC to ROS, then you should be able to see the categories when you create a business partner for this vendor in SRM in one of the tabs of the screen that opens up when you create a BP after accepting the supplier initially.

2) Unfortunately I don't have a live system currently, but I will get back to you with the scenario name.

3) Yes

Regards,

Nikhil