Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Need your help resolve below issue.

I created a TAB item and goods receipted the PO but still cannot deliver. On availability check, system does not show the goods receipt qty. Also noticed that the special stock indicator was not automatically is not updated (VBAP-SOBKZ). System determines the checking rule A instead of AE. How can I resolve this withour reversing the documents?

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of item category TAB with schedule line CB the delivery can be created only when the MM goods receipt is done.We can can go for creating delivery without GR when the PR created automatically is not converted in to PO.Only when the GR is done the special stock (E)get updated in the system ,only then the stock will be available.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Can I ask you what is the schedule line category coming in your sales document?

Schedule line category will determine whether requirements will be transferred or not, whether there should be an availability and allocation check or not.

Check "Assign Schedule Line Categories" and see schedlue line is assigned in config to TAB item category in your system.

Say for example if schedule line is CB which is a standard category but that is not eligible for availability check, no requirement transfer happens for CB. You may want to use some other Schedule line category if you want availability check.

Let me know the set up and then I will try to help you.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Anupam