Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rescheduling in DS Planning Board

cherry_chen
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Are there any ways to rescheduling on partially confirmed operations in APO DS planning board?

Customer using Heuristic Profile SAP001 in APO, and now only those planned/production orders which have not yet started confirmation from R3 is possible for rescheduling/drag and drop in DS planning board.

During debugging, I found that when executing procedure "APS_ACT_SCHEDULE" in function module /SAPAPO/OM_ACT_SCHEDULE, the capacity requirements could not be selected for partially confirmed operations, it then cause rescheduling on partially confirmed operations failed.

Thanks for reply.

Best regards,

Cherry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member583456
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Cherry,

you have to interrupt the operation, then you will be able to reschedule it. Interruption can be done interactively in the DS board by right click on the operation or via function call "Interrupt Operation" in the backgroud planning run.

Best regards

Thomas

cherry_chen
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your valuable response.

By using "Interrupt" functionality in DS board, the partially confirmed operations can be rescheduled, but when you double click on this operation, you will see the checkbox "Part.Conf." is removed.

Now customer want to see this flag stays to be set, so as to configure the color for this partial confirmed operation, and meanwhile to enable the rescheduling functionality.

Is it possible? Any enhancement we have to do for this requirement?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Cherry

former_member583456
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Cherry,

no, it is not possible to keep the checkbox "Part.Conf." set after interruption. But you could use both fields "Part.Conf" and "Interrupted" in your color determination, i.e. "if operation is partially confirmed OR interrupted then set color to xxx".

Best regards

Thomas

cherry_chen
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Great, thanks for your suggestion.

I'll communicate with customer to see whether this is fine for them.

Best regards,

Cherry