Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create invoice without batch split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus, 

Please help me on this issue.

I do a batch split in delivery and when I create a billing document with reference to a delivery. I want to create the invoice with only the main item, no batch is copied.

What was done so far is that item category TAN is assigned as a sub level of ZMOR. ZMOR is defined on main item delivery. TAN is on batch split item. 

On copy control for billing document, I set the Billing quantity indicator on ZMOR as B, Delivery qty less invoice qty. TAN is copied in copy control.

In order to correct this...I changed the billing quantity of ZMOR from B to G. And delete TAN in copy control (item).

By this setup, the invoice is generated only main item, without batch.

However,when i am creating an invoice there is a message "check log". And then log says: item category 900001 LF TAN cannot be invoiced with billing type ZF2". also I found that the delivery status is shown as "Being Processed" . I have also checked item cat TAN is relevant for billing.

Any idea why such problem and means to correct it? 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Erza29,

LF TAN cannot be invoiced with billing type ZF2

Did you check in VTFL whether there is an entry between LF and ZF2 and it has a valid entry for TAN as item category ?

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Targert: ZF2

From delivery type: LF

Header:

Copying req: 003 header/ dlv related

Assignment Number: E

Reference Number: A

Copy item number is ticked

In Item:

Initially the values were:

Copying req: 004

Data vbrk/vbrp: 007

Billing qty: B

Pos/neg: +

pricing type: G

However, i removed this TAN since this is the item cat used for batch item. I removed this in copy control so the batch item will not be included in invoice.

Pls advice.thanks

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Erza,

Please maintain TAN as this is the reason why you are getting a log in invoice.

Now after maintaining TAN in VTFL (item level) between your delivery type and invoice type, change the BILLING QTY in item level to G or H and check the cycle again.

Please Check and revert.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

In item level of VTFL, i changed it to G and made batch item cat not relevant for billing.

Thanks for your help!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if only main-item should be billed, whilst batch-items should not appear in billing document, then you have to use different item categories. See the 3rd point SAP note [77414|https://bosap-support.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/77414].

The item category determination in delivery is ruled by setting in transaction 0184

Best regards,

Ivano.