cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who can tell me how to find the leave request Webdynpro for ABAP iview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Expert,

As I know Portal only has Webdynpro for java iview for leave request iview in the past.

but someone tell me SAP portal has delivered some new standard WebDynpro for ABAP iview.

I have a requirement to create a employee role for new Leave Request service created by WD ABAP . Under Content Provided by SAP in Content Administration, I couldn't find the iView assocated to the leave request except the Java one. Is there have any Employee Self-Service Web Dynpro ABAP workset ?

thanks

Olivia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hai,

Which version of Netweaver are you using?

because Netweaver 7.0 doesnt have Leave Request application developed in Webdynpro ABAP it has only Java application.Only from Netweaver 7.0 EHP 5 we will have Standard Webdynpro ABAP application for E Leave.So only you couldnt find the same in content administartion.

Let me know if any questions.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you,I have known it.

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.,

You have to create iview. then create role. check this article for creating iview: [How to integrate web dynpro abap in portal|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/008fc414-997f-2e10-3899-fd895ec8eb5e]

hope this helps u.,

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

saravanan_narayanan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Olivia,

you need to create a new iView of type webdynpro and you need to link this to the WDA. this is the difference between WDA and WDJ integration in portal.

BR, Saravanan