cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Workflow, task disappear after release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I activated standard workflow in notification but only for task completion part. It is working well except for following scenario.

The person responsible receives the Task in his inbox when an Outstanding Task is assigned to him.

However why when he release the task without completion, the workitem is dissapear from his inbox so that he has to open the task manually from QM02/QM12 to complete the task.

Please suggest, if I am wrong anywhere. Or is release functionality actually is not supported by standard workflow?

Or is it supposed to be different scenario?

I've browse through SAP doc but can't find any clue.

Many thanks,

Anung

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anung,

Have you implemented workflow template 99800030 for the notification task? I think thisends with the desired confirmation. I suspect you might have implemented a standart task, not a workflow template. Also check 99800031 and 90100016 which has different trigering events.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Özgen,

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately I can't find workflow template 99800030, 99800031 and 90100016 in my system. Looking at the prefix I suspect they are custom developed.

As per SAP documentation I use workflow template WS 200063 for event CREATE and WS 400064 for event PERSONRESPONSIBLECHANGE.

Thanks,

Anung

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi anug

Can you tell me how to activate standard work flow for notification

actually i searching a solution for this since long

Greate thanks

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

You can take a look at this link [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_wp/helpdata/en/06/0709c8f17011d2963e00a0c930e04c/frameset.htm] and continue with the following topic nodes.

it's a complete guideline for QM-QN workflow.

Regards,

Anung

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to attach the release event to a final task, which could be named as "task completed". This way, users will be assigned another task to complete the task. Users will be directed from their inbox to confirm for task completion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Özgen,

I thought it should have been cater for by standard workflow but apparently it's not, I wonder why. We still need to reconfigure the standard then.

Thanks Özgen.

Regards,

Anung