cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ERP Ehp4 run R3szchk error when running Prepare to export ABAP on HPUX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I met an issue when i run export preparation on HPUX/oracle platform. the error message is below

"MUT-03010 Execution of the command "/usr/sap/CHP/SYS/exe/run/R3szchk -p /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA -l R3szchkExport.log -s DB -t ora SR3 700 -f /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPSDIC.STR /software

/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPUSER.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPAPPL1.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPAPPL0.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPAPPL2.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/

DATA/SAPDDIM.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPDFACT.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPSPROT.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPSDOCU.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPUSER1.STR /s

oftware/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPSSRC.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPCLUST.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPSSEXC.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPPOOL.STR /software/exp_ora_linux

/ABAP/DATA/SAPSLOAD.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPSLEXC.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAP0000.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/+ABAP/DATA/SAPDODS.STR" finished with status TST_ERROR.+"

I checked the SAPDODS.STR logs, i found the there is an error message below

ind: RSERRORHEAD~002

att: RSERRORHEAD DODS 6 not_unique

fld: REQUEST

fld: ERROR

In order to resolve the issue , what i did is below

1. upgrade the R3szchk and R3load to the latest version,

2. delete the error index "RSERRORHEAD~002 in the SAPDODS.STR.

3, restart the export preparation,

it seems that what i did still couldn't resolve the issue. if the step could run the sucessfully , the DBSIZE.XML couldn't generate leads to SAP source export error. I checked the error message though Google and SAP NOTES, it seems that no solutions.

i want to know who can help me to resolve the issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are yours a BI system? These tables RSERRORHEAD, RSERRORLOG contains PSA error. Can you get someone from BI to check for error in PSA in source system.

If you BI guy confirms that they are not using PSA in your system then you can skip this step as well.

According to this [SAP Note 706478|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/706478]

36. If the relevant requests are deleted from the PSA, the system usually automatically deletes the PSA error logs. Otherwise, you can use RSSM_ERRORLOG_CLEANUP to delete them.

Hope this can help.

Thanks.

Edited by: GuyNew on Aug 16, 2011 7:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your help . In fact our system is not a BI system but a ERP 2006 EHP4 IDES system installed on HP-UX/Oracle platform. i want to migrate the system from HP-UX platform to Linux/vmware platform with large data( more than 500GB). during my running the pre-export job, the system give the above error message. I tried to check the error logs and SAP notes. i still couldn't resolve the issue .

Hope to get more experts suggestions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I mentioned earlier, you can use the Report to delete the entries as mentioned in Note, else simply you can skip this step in export phase as well as import phase.

nirmal_konchada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please paste the error log here.

Regards,

Nirmal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your help . i tried to ingore the error during the pre export phase. and i tried to export the database , the same error occurs when run R3szchk. the error message is sapinst_dev.log is

MUT-03010 Execution of the command "/usr/sap/CHP/SYS/exe/run/R3szchk -p /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA -l R3szchkExport.log -s DB -t ora SR3 700 -f /software/exp_ora_linux/A

BAP/DATA/SAPSDIC.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPUSER.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPAPPL1.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPAPPL0.STR /software/exp_or

a_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPAPPL2.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPDDIM.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPDFACT.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPSPROT.STR /softw

are/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPSDOCU.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPUSER1.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPSSRC.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPCLUST.

STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPSSEXC.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPPOOL.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPSLOAD.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA

/SAPSLEXC.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAP0000.STR /software/exp_ora_linux/ABAP/DATA/SAPDODS.STR" finished with status TST_ERROR.

the error message in SAPDODS.STR is

ind: RSERRORHEAD~002

att: RSERRORHEAD DODS 6 not_unique

fld: REQUEST

fld: ERROR

tab: RSODSREQTSTMP

att: DODS 4 PX T all RSODSREQTSTMP~0 DODS 4

fld: REQUID CHAR 30 0 0 not_null 1

fld: UPDTSTMP DEC 11 21 7 not_null 0

I tried to check the R3ldctl.exe.log , but i found the file is empty. the error message in the R3ldctlExport.log

view ZSPRJ_ESLL1: error in DDIC: empty string not allowed

(will be replaced by ' ')

WARNING: value for DD28S.CONSTANTS not in quotes, view "ZSPRJ_ESLL3"

WARNING: view ZSPRJ_ESLL4: error in DDIC: empty string not allowed

(will be replaced by ' ')

appreciate to get your help . thanks!