cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not re-read production order's PP master data(WM related)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I met below problem.

I set up the PP-WM interface, an outbound delivery will be created after I release the production order. But if I delete the outbound delivery(the delivery is not posted), I can't re-read the production order's PP master data,error message:"Transfer requirements have already been generated, so therefore the bill of material cannot be read." Can't create the delivery again via LP10. Can't issue materials directly to production order via MB1A, error message:"Document 1000033 / 0000000586 does not contain any selectable items".

Can advise how to solve this problem? Any setting is wrong?

Thanks

Tony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to delete the the components in production order, but failed either.....error message "WM staging has been carried out for component XXXXXX". and I tried to find the TR created for this production order, I use LB11 to trace the TR via material number. failed again, no TR found for this order. Why.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony ,

I am facing a similar issue.

Have you got any solution for this .

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

No, the issue is not fixed yet....Have you tried to delete the items in your production order before you re-read the BOM? Someone said it can fix the issue, but not work in my case.

Tony