cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

physical inventory : some questions .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have a company contain 50 stores ((24/7)) . i have some questions about physical inventory :

1- how i know the articles that have not been inventoried yet by merchandise categories and the report quntain the quantity?

2- if i applay 2 physical inventory process at the same year , how i can determain the articles not been inventoried at the second time ?

3- is there any report to know the difference by quantity and sales price ?

thank u

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi There,

From table MARD for the article please check the field KZILL - here you can see if you carried out a PI count for the same in the fiscal year or have yet to carry out a PI in this year.

Physical inventory indicator for whse stock in current year

Records the physical inventory status of the respective stock. The following statuses are possible:

If the physical inventory still has to be taken in the current year:

Physical inventory still has to be taken: _ _ _

Physical inventory still has to be completed: _ X _

Posting block is set in active document: X X _

If the physical inventory has already been taken in the current year:

Physical inventory has been taken: _ _ X

Physical inventory is active again: _ X X

Posting block is set in active document: X X X

From tcode MI22 - you can see any PI documents created for the article. 'Active' means that they are still open - not fully Counted/Difference Posted.

I hope this helps,

Elaine.

former_member189773
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you perform PI count for your stores, You will have to generate PI document, Which will be sent to the stores. stores use the document to update the count vale for articles and send it back. based on the count details sent from the stores the difference is updated in the inventory.Tracing the PI document will not be a big deal so you will know when you have performed the PI count and for which articles.

Thanks,

R.Vikram