cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Movement Not allowed(XWAOK) check box - for SRM Reservations.

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are working on Extended Clasissc sceanrio however certain materails we are creating reservation switching from ECS to Classic Scenario. System is Creating Reservation successfully in backend but Goods movement reservation allowed (FIELD XWAOK) check box not checked only for SRM Reservations

Please note that ECC reservations checking this checkbox automatically based on Configuration. Is there any setting we have to do in SRM to pass the check box value to ECC? or How Can i check what data is passing from SRM to ECC......

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Could you please check if you have added the value '201' against the attribute movement type (forgot the attribute name) for the purchasing group or user group who created the shopping cart in SAP SRM. Once you have added the attribute, the problem should be resolved.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The movement type value 201 should be assigned to the attribute BWA under the user's attribute.

Thanks

Rajesh K

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have already maintained "201" attribute under user's attributes. we are able to create reservation but only check box (XWAOK) not checked due to this we are not able to issue GI with ref to Reseration.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ravi,

Then please check the settings in ECC by using T.Code OMBN where you can maintain the default settings against each plant for reservation towards whether Movement allowed indicator should be on or off.

I believe the above information is very useful to you.

Thanks

Rajesh K

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

We have already maintaine the settings in OMBN tcode. Please note that if i create a reservation in ECC then check box checked automatically for respecitve plants only problem with SRM Reservations.

Thanks

Ravi