cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO between EP and E-Sourcing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have implemented SSO between EP and E-Sourcing systems using the Authentication Class and custom iviews for SSO Cookies, which was working fine ,now the users are being asked to enter their username and password , what can be causing this .?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

User has to be identical on both ESO and portal,

then only SSO will work fine.

If you are using AD, you can integrated AD with ESO as directory configuration for user. In this case user will be in same case.

SAP Sourcing/EP SSO Configuration

SSO configuration for same EP System(i.e. on which ESO is deployed)

Pre-requisites before you start the SSO configuration

1.E-Sourcing is deployed on NetWeaver Java stack

2.E-Sourcing release 5.1

3.User id's between the Enterprise Portal and ESO are identical.

4.Cookies are enabled within browser.

5.Internet browser must be IE6 or IE7 (also work fine with firefox 3).

6.Jdk installed on Application server 1.4.2_*

[SSO from the Enterprise Portal to SAP-Sourcing|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/23167] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]; and [SSO from enterprise portal to SAP eSourcing 5.1|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/18587] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

And please look at this forum:[Enterprise Portal integration with E-Sourcing Portal|/thread/1647304 [original link is broken];

Hope this is help full !!!

Regards

Vijay

Edited by: VijaySAPEP on Aug 15, 2011 6:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Thanks for the reply. Users are identical on EP and ESO and all other points do also match. The only thing is that the user is using Internet Explorer 9.0 which I think might be causing this. How can I confirm it?

Please reply.

Thanks