Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10C doubt

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the VL10C for combined multiple SO with partial Qty , my doubt is

1. In that Screen Some Sale Order showing Red Light and some Sale Orders showing Yellow Light & Some Sale Orders showing Green Light. What is the exact reason how can i know ?

2. is it possible to see the batch number in VL10C for respective Sale Orders?

3. At the time of Combine Sale Orders for One customer with different Sale orders system is accepted 2 Sale orders and generated Delivery Document Number , why system is not considered another Sale order ? { Sale orders what i selected Green light }

4. Some Sale Orders having Red light if i select 3 sale orders system is accepted and i done the Delivery also batch wise

what is the reason what is accepted here and why it is not accepted for green light ?

please guide me

Regards,

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Green light is for already processed successfully.

Kapil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

1. In that Screen Some Sale Order showing Red Light and some Sale Orders showing Yellow Light & Some Sale Orders showing Green Light. What is the exact reason how can i know ?

Green indicates that there is enough time to process the planned goods issue. Delivery scheduling determined a planned deadline for goods issue that falls more than a certain number of days in the future.

Yellow means the planned goods issue is waiting to be processed. Delivery creation is scheduled to occur within the next few days .

Red means it is urgent that this goods issue be posted. The delivery is overdue and the planned goods issue date has past. The customer may not receive this delivery on time.

Select the order check details icon

3. At the time of Combine Sale Orders for One customer with different Sale orders system is accepted 2 Sale orders and generated Delivery Document Number , why system is not considered another Sale order ? { Sale orders what i selected Green light }

Select orders click on dialog box it will create delivery if you got error check in error log-F9

4. Some Sale Orders having Red light if i select 3 sale orders system is accepted and i done the Delivery also batch wise

what is the reason what is accepted here and why it is not accepted for green light ?

Is the delivery completed fully??? Check once again??

Regards,

Krishna.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Krishna,

Production is done so the particular batch is already assigned , when you go and see the stock through T-Code MMBE , we can which batch is assigned to Sale order

when i use the T-Code VL10C in that screen we can't see batch numbers based on the Sale order and line item wise

is it possible to see the Batch number also because it is already assigned to SO and line item ?

Regards,

Prasanna

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

maintain at item category level automatic batch determination itwill display.

Regards,

Krishna

Edited by: kris_hna on Aug 17, 2011 1:55 PM

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply,

I have done the settings for batch determination , system is picking based on the batch numbers that is fine in delivery level

but my doubt is at the time of selecting the multiple sale orders through VL10C system is not showing any batch numbers which already assigned to the particular sale order and line item,

please guide me

Regards,

Prasanna

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Aug 17, 2011 10:30 AM

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

I need some one help to solve my issue

By using the T-Code VL10C i am not getting the BATCH Number Field because i assigned batch number in SO level

so My Client Requirement is at the time of Selecting the SO Line item wise he will check the batch and based on that batch number he will select

so is it possible in SAP?

Guide me

Regards,

Prasanna

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Perhaps you need to manage it with userexit. See Note 198137 - VL10: Customer-specific enhancements / user exits. Perhaps with LV50R_VIEWG03, and building your own logic to exclude an item from the list:

*  if xxxxxxx = yyyyyyy.
*    cf_subrc = 1.                         "Exclude this index from List
*  endif.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply Eduardo,

Can you please guide me to write logic to achieve my requirement because i didn't understand what logic i need to give ABAP

please guide me to solve my issue

Regards,

prasanna

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you cannot display de fields changing the role with tcode VL10CUA, then try it with userexits. So, the note that I told you will be useful. I forgot to suggest the SAP Note 421791 - VL10: Including new fields in the shipping due date list, that explains how to add new fields (for instance, your batch). The coding that I suggested you, is used to avoid to see in the list. So, you can avoid create a delivery. You can define your own algorithm to validate this conditions and avoid to create deliveries if it doesn't have the batch (if I understood you).

If you read the coding

*&---------------------------------------------------------------------*
*&      Form  POSTAB_VEPVG_FILL_USER
*&---------------------------------------------------------------------*
form postab_vepvg_fill_user
     using    ix_list_profil    type      shp_vl10_list_profil
              ix_parameters     type      shp_vl10_parameters
              ix_select_options type      shp_vl10_select_options
              it_enqueue        type      shp_vl10_package_t
              ix_sd_order       type      shp_vl10_sd_order
              is_vepvg          type      vepvg
     changing cs_postab         type      shp_vl10_item
              cf_subrc          type      sysubrc.

cf_subrc = 0.

*  cs_postab-zzfield = ......              "add new field to List

*  if xxxxxxx = yyyyyyy.
*    cf_subrc = 1.                         "Exclude this index from List
*  endif.

endform.                    " POSTAB_VEPVG_FILL_USER

cf_subrc = 0, ie, all records are viewed and can be processed. You can add fields in CS_POSTAB (zz-fields) and you can built your own algorithm to decide that an item will be excluded (cf_subrc = 1).

I suggest you to set a break-point and in the debugging session see the values for the interface objects in USING (ie: is_vepvg, ix_sd_order and so on)

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Sep 27, 2011 3:36 PM

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Sep 27, 2011 3:38 PM

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply

You mean to say that the above logic what you mentioned in the thread will helpful to insert the batch Field in the layout design

and also how to insert the field in VL10C is it updated automatically after i done the enhancement or i need to do any settings

if yes guide me

Please help me to solve the issue

Regards,

Prasanna

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

I understand that you determine batch in SO. So, set a break-point (do with an ABAPer if you need it) and check the value for

ix_sd_order-vbap-charg. If it's populated, try to see it handling the role. Please, check it and revert.

Regards

Eduardo