cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM: Normal Corrrection: Problem in /TMWFLOW/TS_READ_TRORDER_HDR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

I am implementing ChaRM in SOLMAN and have a problem with Normal Correction that I need help with. When setting a Normal Correction to 'Development Complete' I get the error below.

A technical problem occurred when RFC function module /TMWFLOW/TS_READ_TRORDER_HDR was accessed

Message no. SOCM_ACTION_LOG 025

Diagnosis

An exception was triggered when an RFC module was called.

The module is /TMWFLOW/TS_READ_TRORDER_HDR

System Response

The system terminated processing. The transaction contains errors.

Procedure

Check RFC connection NONE to the Solution Manager.

Procedure for System Administration

To analyze the termination, you can activate the assertions in the socm_rfc checkpoint group.

Additional Information:

Exception CX_SOCM_RFC_SYSTEM_FAILURE occurred (program:

CL_CHM1_INSTANCE==============CP, include:

CL_CHM1_INSTANCE==============CM00Q, line: 508).

User SMTM<SID> has no RFC authorization for function group SCTM.

The user SMTM Change Request Management comes back all green except for yellow warnings for the Service Desk and ChaRM BC sets having different values.

The RFC destinations in table BCOS_CUST for CHARM_DEST and OSS_MSG are set to NONE.

To further complicate matters I did find the following message post which is not answered but the poster referenced their SOLMAN development system. I had a virtual SOLMAN development system configured which I though may have been complicating matters so I deleted it and subsequently created a new implementation project but I still have the same issue.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Ciarán

Edited by: Ciaran Brennan on Aug 14, 2011 1:40 PM

Additional Information on BCOS_CUST

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It doesn't have the right authorizations. Did you run a trace? On SolMan and the system where the transports are located?

It's probably the auth object S_RFCACL andf S_RFC which are needed in both SOLMAN and the satellite systems.

Development Complete is creating a Transport of Copies, which Urgent does not create, so maybe it's something to do with that, but I think it's probably those two objects.

Edited by: Jason Hickok on Aug 15, 2011 10:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that - I was focusing on the authorisations in SOLMAN whereas it required modifications in the child systems. I ended up adding S_RFC for SCTM and SUNI into the Z_SOLMAN_TMW role for the user SMTM in all systems. I find it odd though that these required authorisations were not already in the standard SAP roles.

Thanks.

Ciará

Answers (0)