cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see Invoice sent by SUS to EBP in Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to send Invoice from SRM SUS to SRM EBP via XML in Extended Classic Scenario(Using Service_Procurement_Supplier_Enablement XI scenario). I am able to sucessfully send and receive XML from SRM SUS to SRM EBP checked in SXMB_MONI in SUS, XI and EBP. I am using SRM SERVER 7.0.

Also i have checked in BBP_PD t-code in SRM EBP for BUS2205 Object, Invoice is showing by BBP_PD in SRM EBP which sent by SRM SUS. But i am not able to view this invoice in Portal at the tracking of PO by Purchaser Login while before this i am able to view Purchase Order Response (POR) and Sus Confirmation sent by SUS to EBP in Portal at the tracking of PO by Purchaser Login.

Kindly suggest me what should i do to get Invoice at Portal sent by SUS to EBP at Portal.

Relative answers are really appreciable and will give full points for this.

Thanks.

Regards,

Pawan Keshwani

Edited by: pawankeshwani on Aug 14, 2011 9:21 AM

Edited by: pawankeshwani on Aug 14, 2011 9:24 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

As far as I know, SAP SRM in standard does support EBP-SUS collaboration in PO and PO Response only in extended classic. It does not support confirmation and Invoice creation through SUS in EBP. Are you using any custom solution for it?

If you are using any custom solution for it, could you please see any xml message corresponding to the invoice in SXMB_MONI tcode?

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per standard Confirmation can be created from SUS for a EBP/SUS colloaboration.

In my current project, where both EBP & SUS are in same server with different clients.

We have been getting confirmations from the suppliers frequently without any issue.

Only issue is after getting the confifrmation details from SUS to EBP, we made a custom workflow to

send those detaisl again back to ECC with custom FM.

I hope the above information is clear and useful to you.

Thanks

Rajesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pawan,

Please share the status of invoice both in EBP & SUS.

I believe invoice documents should be sent to ECC then only necessay payment can be made. Also account posting can be done only by ECC. Hence, you have to push the invoice to ECC. ONce invoice gets posted in ECC, the necessary accounting

document detials can be seen in the follow on documents links of PO.

Thanks

Rajesh K