SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FQEvents for FPVA

ricky_shaw
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to find out some FQevents for FPVA (Dunning).

I placed an external break point in FM: FKK_SAMPLE_0300 and ran the transaction FPVA but it did not stop.

DO i always need to copy the Std FM FKK_SAMPLE_0300 to a Z *FKK_SAMPLE_0300 in a Z func group or what is the procedure?

Please suggest.

Thanks

Ricky

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FPVA is a mass activity and session or user break points wont work actually .

try the following save the parameters of FPVA then in command menu type =dbug and execute the mass run would run in debugger mode .

go to set breakpoints at function module and there give the name of the fm where you want to stop Eg. FKK_*.

Cheers ,

Dewang

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FPVA is a mass activity and session or user break points wont work actually .

try the following save the parameters of FPVA then in command menu type =dbug and execute the mass run would run in debugger mode .

go to set breakpoints at function module and there give the name of the fm where you want to stop Eg. FKK_*.

Cheers ,

Dewang

0 Kudos

Thanks Trivedi.

The std Fm is empty. Will the debugger still stops in it?

If this std FM is the one to be copied, then what is the copy proceudre? Do i need to define my own Z**func group?

If not can you tell me what is the procedure to copy it?

Thanks,

Ricky

0 Kudos

1. Yes the debugger would stop at the FM .

2. How to copy the FM to a Z one - Go to SE37 name the FM based on Customer namespace 'Y or Z' - Do the coding in the custom FM . Make the entries in the table TFKFBC i.e in FQEVENTS you will find room for entering your Z FM when you click the edit button .

Please be informed that system would first check for Z FM if it is there in the table TFKFBC and if there are no Z FM then system would execute the standard FM or EVENT .

Cheers ,

Dewang

NB : Do search the Forum for other details on FQEVENTS as there are lots of discussion on the same .

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricky,

If you are having issues with Event 300, try Event 302.

Documentation:

Functionality

The function module called up at event 0302 generates a dunning proposal from a set of open items for a business partner.

Notes

The function module can be replaced by an industry-specific function module.

SAP does not recommend replacing this module with a customer function module since in this case, SAP could not provide customer support for the dunning proposal run.

Regards,

Ivor Martin