Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS Scenario Question

former_member214648
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

I realise that there are limitations around both plan drive procurement and service procurement. Mainly around extended classic SRM and classic so no GR or invoice entry in SUS for extended classic.is the big problem.

We are running extended classic and do want both MM - SUS with material integration originating in MM system and SUS and Service procurement originating in SRM.

I can live with no GR in SRM no problem. However, is there a way that invoices can be entered into SUS for SRM POs and they transfer to the ECC back end rather than get posted in SRM and then can be sent to the backend and then transferred over the SRM after posting in SAP?

Has anybody tried this? What were the results?

Many thanks for sharing your experiences.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tracey,

Unfortunately what you expect is not possible. Also implementing MM-SUS and SRM-SUS with same SUS client is not feasible.

However if you switch to a classic scenario, then you can achieve your target as direct and indirect POs will be created in MM and these can be routed to SUS. Also invoice entered in SUS will be transferred to MM and will be reflected in SRM. But not sure if switching to classic scenario would affect your other business. You will have to take a call on that.

Regards,

Nikhil

former_member214648
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Classic is not an option.

I don't mind separate clients. I wonder if there is some code we can write or program we can create that will enable this, so bespoke the solution as standard does not do what we want. What are you thoughts on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tracey,

You can ask the people on this thread as to how they achieved it.

Regards,

Nikhil