cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Download Manager Unable to download data from Service Marketplace !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

When I am download some latest patches from Service Market Place it will be asking approval from SOLMAN as given below message,

All corrective software packages for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 and SAP Business Suite 2005 (and beyond) are only available via Maintenance Optimizer in SAP Solution Manager.

Please Let me know step by step,

Thanks in Advance

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, its correct. You need to approve packages from MOPZ in solman. You cancheck below link for the same:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_smehp1/helpdata/en/46/418970cdb45fabe10000000a1553f7/content.htm

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

As per your advice, I will do that MOPZ. But the thing is, some patches aren't show in the list as well as get the Approval from MOPZ and also I try to download Oracle 10G from the Software Download link, there also get the same approval from MOPZ.

Is there any option for the particular SUser id Enable the all Software and Patches files?

Please advice me further

Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this: /people/tom.cenens3/blog/2011/08/19/approving-download-basket-items-without-having-to-use-the-solution-manager-maintenance-optimizer

Regards,

Sean

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You may open a support message in component SV-SMG-MAI-APR, asking for the approval of the files for a particular S user.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for all guys.

Regards

Thomas

Answers (0)