cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distributor Billing & Stock controlling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My client have some requirement to be map in SAP SD.

Scenario is like that :

My client is a manufacturing company and producing 4 type of goods, they sold goods to Distributor and distributor sold goods end customer.

But my client want to maintain Distributors data in his system to monitor which distributor has sold , what type of goods to which end customer. (all customers are not more than 500 for a year).

This is not a consignment, as goods sold to distributor ownership of goods goes to distributor and distributor pay invoice amount to Company, like a regular customer to Company.

They are two requirements :

1. They want to know which distributor sold which type of product to which end customer.

2. They want to know how much stock has been remain with each distributor of each type of product.

They have this requirement to give incentive / rebate to Distributor & end customer also base on their purchased.

Many thanks in advance.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the Vistex module to achieve the same.

SAP Incentive Administration application by Vistex is a powerful solution that allows you to efficiently manage commissions and other incentive programs.

This enterprise-scalable application provides a degree of accuracy and a low, total cost of ownership unavailable in other commercial or in-house alternatives.

Value Prop

Integration with Your SAP Software

The application is fully integrated with and embedded in your SAP software environment. This allows incentive processes to easily share information with all areas of the company, such as finance, sales, and human resources. The complete integration of Vistex and SAP software also means there are no interfaces or up-front integration costs to manage, and ongoing maintenance and upgrades are seamless. And because SAP solutions are based on the SAP NetWeaver platform, it offers easy integration and flexibility in virtually any IT environment - all of which helps to ensure a low total cost of ownership.

Your incentive program is based on data from sales and distribution functionality in your SAP ERP application, as well as the SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence (SAP NetWeaver BI) component, SAP Customer Relationship Managment application, or data from external data providers.

To facilitate incentive settlements, SAP Incentive Administration can be completely integrated with your SAP or external payroll applications. The software creates a clear audit trail of incentive accruals and settlements to support your company's finance and accounting compliance efforts.

Analysis and Reporting

SAP Incentive Administration provides extensive tools for analyzing incentive programs and reporting the results. The application allows user to import data into the SAP NetWeaver BI component, which enables a wide range of reporting options. And incentive tracking and rporting information is easily shared through the SAP NewWeaver Portal component.

Participants in incentive plans stay current with their performance throught electronic records sent periodically or accessed on demand. For plans with a multinational base, SAP Incentive Administration supports multiple languages and currencies.

Vistex is member of the Industry Value Network for Consumer Products.

Regards,

Saju.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply...

But we are looking some solution in our standard SAP with SD.

Can you please help us to have any solution from SD module.

Thanks

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe you are looking to track the secondary sales of the distributor.

This is not possible with SAP SD.You need to go for SAP Arteria,which will be having a separate cost.This product will meet your requirement.

Phani Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad Phani

Thanks for your feedback.

What you have mention is prefect. client requirement is exactly like that, but from Standard SAP SD module.

Thanks again for your answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parab,

I have not tested this in my system, but I think you can try out the Customer Hierarchy concept for tracking purpose. But for this you will have to create the end users too in your SAP system and assign them to the distributor.

Alternatively, you can also use the C&F concept which would be relatively easier ans simpler. Define the distributor as a plant(C&F agent concept). Do a stock transfer to the C&F with delivery and billing. Then create orders via distributor(C&F agent) to the end user. This way you can have a track of stock at your distributor.

In simpler terms, I am asking you to call your distributor as C&F agent.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli.