Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different FI document type for the same SD billing type

former_member919306
Discoverer
0 Kudos

HI,

I have an issue and I want to know if somebody can help me to resolve it.

I'm working for a company that has SAP implemented for some countries in Asia and Africa and they use a unique FI document type for credit notes, debit notes and invoices.

Now, for Latin America I need to differentiate in FI credit notes from debit Notes and invoices. So, I need at least 3 FI document types.

The problem is that I use the same billing document types than the rest of the countries and i can't change the FI document type that they use nowadays.

In the billing document type I can enter only one FI document type

For example:

SD billing type= ZF2 (invoice)

FI billing doc type=RV

SD billing type= ZG2 (credit memo)

FI billing doc type=RV

What I need is to change the FI doc type but only for Argentina

Has somebody do that? Is somebody know If I can do that with an user exit?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From a scalable solution perspective..if another country needs similar situation..here is what I propose:

1) Create a z-table with the following fields: Sales Area[ 3 fields] + billing doc type and for this combination you should be able to maintain Porposed accounting doc type .

2) in User Exit, RV60AFZC, PERFORM userexit_fill_vbrk_vbrp: if for the sales area and billing doc type if a accounting doc is assigned for the combination modify structure TVFK and assign the billing doc from above table into field BLART.

With this, you just need to maintain the z-table created in step 1 and need not create new billing doc types everytime you've such a requirement. In fact, you can also play with no ranges for these docs if required--just add another field in the z-table above.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Raghu.

former_member919306
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Rags, I will try to test the exit that you proposed me.

Regards!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already suggested, first you create a new FI document type in OBA7 and assign this to your billing type ZG2

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member919306
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer but, what I need is different FI.document type for the same SD billing type depending the country. The standard solution doesn't solve my problem

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai AleBu,

In VOFA, for

SD billing type= ZF2 (invoice)

FI billing doc type= keep blank

So system by default take RV

SD billing type= ZG2 (credit memo)

FI billing doc type= Assign some other document type

DG Customer Credit Memo

Regards,

Mani

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with EXIT_SAPLV60B_008 in enhancement SDVFX008 would help resolve the issue.

Regards,