cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two BPs and only one User associated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have a problem with the generation of the Bp of one of our users, I have generated the Bp from PRD system by BP_GEN and it gave it the number (264) in our solman system, and now that I want to add the same user from QAS system it generates a new BP (585), it is the first time that something like this happens and I would like to know what is the way to solve this issue.

Best Regards,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul

You can generate the newly created BP via bupa_del tcode

and

in the old BP of user goto change mode identification tab here just create and an entry like you have for PRD system with QA system Installation client etc details

This will solve your problem

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakhar, thanks for your answer, actually I cant delete the newest BP because it is associated to one message and this is confimed, what can I do so I can delete that BP.

I made the second part of your suggestion,

Thanks and regards,

Paul

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

You can mark the new BP for Archiving in the BP Tcode

or

you can remove this new BP and add the OLD BP in the ticket where it has been entered and then delete the New BP

also it is better to maintain a documentation for all this in the Ticket that why you are deleting new BP and adding old BP as its a duplicate wrong entry etc.

Hope it ans ur query

regards

prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar, thanks for your answer, at the end I deleted the old BP, and I assign the systems to the new one,

Problem solved

Best Regards,

Paul

Answers (0)