cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC adapter problems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thank you very much for trying to help me.

Here is the problem,

I have a synchronous interface (RFC to XI to SOAP). when I try to push the RFC through SE37 I am getting the following error.

Sender channel 'RFCCommunicationChannelCRD' for party '', service 'CRD' (internal name 'RfcServer[RFCCommunicationChannelCRD]')

Server data: {jco.server.gwhost=snowking.directv.com, jco.server.progid=sdnweblogs, jco.server.gwserv=sapgw00, jco.server.unicode=1}

Repository data: {jco.client.lang=en, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=010, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=aleremote, jco.client.sysnr=00, jco.client.ashost=snowking}

Current pool size: 1, maximum pool size : 1

Channel History

- Error: 2006-08-22 15:05:25 PDT: Message processed for interface Z_GET_STORE_FROM_STMS: com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException: call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Application:EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE: caused by: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Application:EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE:

and when I go to MONI, I am getting incorrect data, because of that I am getting mapping error. Will any one can help me.

Thanks you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Please check this thread..

Hope it helps!

cheers

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since it is a Sync interface the message is not pesistent and you might not get enought information. First set the TRACE_LEVEL to 3 and also enable Log as well, so that you can see clearly what data is coming in and what is happening and where it is failing. Might be problem with the response mapping as you are calling it synchronously.

Thanks,

Prakash

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let me understanded it right. You pushed the correct data in SE37 and it received another data, is that it?

If so, please let us know which is the expected xml, what you're sending from se37 and what is arriving at XI.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much,

Yes I did send the correct message through SE37 but I received in incorrect form. In the expected XML I received the some of the data what i pushed through SE37, but the data is not related to the tag and also is missing the data for some tags.

I hope it explains, if not please let me know I will explain again.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chandra,

Just use the DATA Recived in XI in SXMB_MONI and then make the changes in the mapping.

I guess the data that is sent from the R3 system and converted into XML has to be of valid format and maybe you have mistaken that they will occur against someother fields.

Also, try testing with different set of data and / or different RFC's.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

As it is Z RFC, have u changed it once you imported it.

Please can you check the structrue in the Interation repository with that of the RFC in the R/3 system and see if they are the same.

Regards

Vijaya