cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in Transaction code PRCCE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem in ruuning the transaction code PRCCE.In that transaction code in the Field "Card Compamy" I put MC which is defined in the system and exected it and Click on new entries to add missing transactions into the table. This will then allow the generation of a properly formatted Credit Card transaction file which may be uploaded to SAP T&E. and fill up the details like Personal number , coporate Credit Card , transaction category (other).

Transaction category "Other" is defined in the table T702B that I have checked.

But when I put the card Number MC5533865000135989 the system throws an error message "Card type does not Exist"

can any one tell me why the system is throwing an error message?

With regards,

Sudipto

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your settings in the following paths:

1. IMG-Cross-Application Components-Payment Cards-Basic Settings-u2026u2026u2026.

2. IMG-Financial Accounting-Travel Management-Travel Expenses-Master Data-Credit Card Clearing-u2026u2026u2026.

I think that the settings in Point no.1 are missing in your case.

Regards,

Kiron Kumar T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiron

Thanks for your early response,

I have checked as u suggested. Even I checked the Table T702B where all the necessary data are maintained.

This problem is occuring for one personal number and I have seen other personal numbers are entered with other Credit Card number with same Card Type. For this particular personal number I am trying to execute PRCCE for the first time.

suggest me further

With Regards,

Sudipto

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue solved