Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export sales issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

There are two issues given below

1) My client requirement is if while creating ARE1 form then exchange should pick from custom rates and while creating commercial invoice then exchange rate must picking on date of billing. it is possible?

2) According to client requirement they sale vehicle with spare parts. they want two posting in different g/l account with line item wise.

Suppose i created two line item for vehicle and spare parts. is it possible to go these posting in different g/l while doing invoice.

Please guide me how i handle this scenario.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) My client requirement is if while creating ARE1 form then exchange should pick from custom rates and while creating commercial invoice then exchange rate must picking on date of billing. it is possible?

It can be managed with standard configuration,For both rate you have to maintain EXCHANGE RATE master in OB08

Rate determinations based on exchange rate type create 2 types as CUSTOM & COMMERCIAL,

Now in customer master in SALES AREA DATA >> sales tab set exchange rate type as COMMERCIAL

Now for commercial invoice set configuration in copy control delivery to invoice t-code VTFL at item level

PricingExchRate type - C

So system will take commercial rate acording to billing date

Now ARE 1 is created with reference to excise invoice in that excise invoice determine another rate that is custom rate, take help of FI consultant.

IMG >> Logistics general >> Taxes on goods movement >> India >> basic seattings >> Maintain company code settings

Here you can set exchage rate type as CUSTOM

So when you create commerical invoice it will take rate from commerical rate type and for excise ARE1 it will take from cutom rate type

2) According to client requirement they sale vehicle with spare parts. they want two posting in different g/l account with line item wise.

Suppose i created two line item for vehicle and spare parts. is it possible to go these posting in different g/l while doing invoice

There is no need to create different pricing condition for this as sugested by PJ

It can be managed through Acct assignment grp for material

In IMG >> SD >> Basic functions >> Account asgnt/costing >> Revenue account determination >> check master data relevent for acct. asgnt, >> Materials: Account Assignment Groups

Here you can define two groups as VHICLE & SPARE

Then in material master you can maintain this groups under SALS : Sales org. 2 tab (For vhicle - vhicle and for spare - spare)

Then in VKOA assign G/L with proper combination.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kapil,

I am very much agree with my first question but in case of second i put wrong question.

Actually my client wants seperate controlling account for Vehicle and Spares to reconcial. Means to say One customer should have Vehicle a/c and spare a/c.

How it may possible.

I was trying it to bifercating with two different profit center. But don't know it may possible. Pls suggest me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the first requirement clarify what you mean by Custom Rates, is it the exchange rates maintained in Ob08.

1. If you enter a specific billing date in the initial screen of the billing creation screen, system will take the exchange rate as existing on that particular date.

With regards to the ARE1, check with your technical team to debug and the ARE1 transaction to find from where it is picking the rate and ask them to check if there is an exit for changing the rate.

2. Try maintaining pricing condition records material wise, by having different pricing condition types for the vehicle and spares. Maintain different account keys for these two condition types in the pricing procedure and your requirement could be addressed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PJ

Thanks for quick reply. i will check it then will tell you what is happening in system after configuring according your given solution.

Thanks