cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD billing document is missing accounting document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May I know why one of our SD billing document is missing accounting document.

How do you troubleshoot and fix this kind of problem?

pleasse kindly guide me as I am quite new in SD.. Thanks.

THnaks

Tuff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tuffy,

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU Search The FORUM BEFORE POSTING ISSUES

THIS AS BEEN DISCUSSED MANY TIMES IN The FORUM

TCode: VFX3 is the best solution to find the reason why accounting document is not getting generated.

if its is SD/FI interface error, maintain the g/l in vkoa and also ceck te environment of billing, whether the account assignment of customer/material is maintained properly.

If its foreign trade, fill the details in the foreign trade tab.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

It it is tax code not define in one of the procedure.

May I know after my FI consultant config and setup the tax code in the procedure, what should I do for this billing?

does the business need to cancel this existing billing document and create a new one just so that tax code can be recapture and rlelease to the accounting?

I asking this because I am not an SD consultant.. please help.

thanks again.

tuff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can cancel this and create new one and check in new document whether tax code captured.

Or else change in table entries by SE16N

Put command &sap_edit then tick mark will come for maintain entries

Put billing document number and execute

Maintain tax code foe that billing document and save

Now go to VF02 in same billing document and save it will release to accounting or release manually

Second option is last option if any other option not working

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Account determination is used to determine the corresponding GL accounts for the Billing Document check if its maintained for the billing type in VKOA.

You can also check if there is any Posting block in the biiling document type configuration .

(Always be specific with the error screen shot message when ever you are facing any Problem for faster resolution )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Due to unavailability of tax code system does not find the appropriate account to update the posting hence the posting doesn't takes place. This leads to non generation of the Accounting document in the Invoice. Which means that the billing document has been generated but the accounts have not been hit.

One common error on this is , In case you have maintained the condition records for TAXES, the user had not maintained the tax code in VK11 along with the condition records.

Kindly check for the same, and once it is done the document will get posted automatically when saved.

Regards,

Kanwar_DC

In case useful, Kindly do the needful.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VF02, enter your billing doc number and in the menu above, you'll find Environment>Acc Determination Analysis>Revenue Accounts: here you'll find details of why was the accounting doc not generated for the billing document.

This forum has already answered this question multiple times and as a rule please first search for solution based on key words and only if you don't find you can post a question.

Regards,

Raghu.