cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with the tariff code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I came across the below error when trying to uplod the tariff code in to SAP GTS using the transaction /SAPSLL/LLNS_UPL101.

"Errror during consistency check for the numbering scheme : national feature"

Is anyone came across this error and what is the resolution ?

thanks

-sj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SJ:

I think this should be a config issue. Kindly check your numbering scheme "national Feature".

SPRO->SAP GTS->General Settings->Numbering Scheme->Define Numbering Scheme for tariff Code numbers

SLG1 check the error details and map in to above config.

I hope am pointing to the right direction

Abir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abir.

I have already checked the numbering scheme definition but could not find the 'National Charateristics" indicator.

let me know if you know any specific path for the national charateristics.

--SJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

The procedure in the error messages says to check for the "national charateristics" indicator in number shceme definition.

"Error during consistency check for numbering scheme US_HTS: National feature"

when i checked all the configuration for number scheme could not find any specific indicator for national characteristics. Please suggest if anyone is familiar with the national feature in the numbering scheme definition.

thanks

SJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

This error occurs if there is a difference between your customizing and the provided XML.

To fix please call transaction SPRO > SAP Reference IMG > SAP Global Trade Services > General Settings > Numbering Schemes > Define Numbering Scheme for Tariff Code Numbers

Double click on the relevant scheme and switch to change mode. Now try to activate or deactivate (depending on the

state before) the checkbox 'Country-Specific' and save the new setting. Finally try again to upload the file.

Hope this helps.

Michael